Friday, December 7, 2007

Noticing more

I know that I have said this many times in my previous blogs. But this class has really opened up my eyes to a different view of Advertising and advertisements. I never really paid to much attention to the ads on the TV radio movies magazine. But after this learning so much about what is being projected out there I have become more aware of how women are depicted. Now when I flip through a magazine I stop and notice things in the ads. I makes me frustrated that the only way people think things will sell is by making a sexual ads. Its disappointing that we cant sell products in a positive light.

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

OK, Tara, I'm heading to Betsy Johnson over the break to see what the heck it is, and to look at those pictures.

Take care,

J