Friday, November 16, 2007

Sex movies!!

Using Sex to sell movies!!!
This month I have gone to the movies twice and notice that in both open scenes, sex or sexual content was present. It seems that all the movies today have some kind of sex scene in them. American Gangster and We own the night both had sex present in there movies. I don't believe they need to have sex in the movies to make it interesting. The movie would have had the same effect on me with out all the provocative scenes. I think the directors use sex to try to capture the viewers attention. As if sex will keep us interested in the movie, to me the movie would be the same with or without these sex scenes. Sex is movies is what it is and I don't think that it will change anytime soon, but I don't think it is necessary to have just to keep it interesting, the movies should be with or without it.

No comments: